Tuesday, April 03, 2012

To Be or Not To Be

Ok, peeps, here's the deal. Ever since I started back up the blog, my heart just hasn't been in it. And my comments and views, while never plentiful, have definitely dropped off. Which, I know, was to be expected since I took a 7 month sabbatical. But I have been struggling to find things to say and time to say them and inspiration in general.

What I want to know is: 1) Who is out there reading and 2) Will you be super sad if I pull the plug on BGR? If you are lurking, now is the time to make yourself known! If you don't feel comfortable posting on the blog comments, then email me at bunny6269@yahoo.com.

Bottom Line: If I will be missed and enough of you want me to stick around, I will find some inspiration....HECK, that may even be inspiration enough!....and keep going. If not, I will end BGR and move onto other things.

I will leave this post up through April 15 with no new posts in case you don't stop by often. Thank you for weighing in. Peace and love, B.

7 comments:

Bo said...

Ummm...I would really miss you! I''m reading!

Bo said...

Not sure if my first comment went through, but I'm reading, I would miss you!

Btw...sometimes I feel the same way...I get a lot of comments, but lots of them are just bs(most blogs are this way) and a few are sincerely interested... From what I see all the comments you get are sincere...I say don't worry about the numbers you have an audience.

Jen on the Edge said...

I'm reading and I missed your updates when you went on sabbatical.

That said, if your heart isn't in it, then don't force it.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

This is from someone who gets nearly zero comments on her blog...
I would miss you. You would have to promise to NEVER EVER leave facebook. And post on facebook more often. And visit me in person.

Sonya said...

I'm reading, too, and would miss your blog; however, I understand if you're just not feeling it.

KP said...

I'm here and a LOVE your blog. LOVE it. BUT, if you are not feeling it, don't force it.

KP said...

AND I really like your musings on daily life...FYI.