Sunday, January 29, 2012

Three Things I (Currently) Love

Okay, so since life is so boring around Casa Bunny, I figured I would think up three awesome things to share with you that I currently love. Ready?!? Here we go.

I love my new memorial necklace. After Pepsi passed away, I thought I would like something I could wear to remember she and her sister, Savannah...sort of a mother's necklace for those kids I have lost. I searched around on etsy and found a store called MuseKraft who makes these perfect little stamped charms. They were also a great price. When I received, I was extremely pleased....one is copper, one silver (color is off a little in the photo) and they are a perfect size (slightly less than a dime) ...delicate-y but not too prissy small. Just what I wanted.

I LOVE this newly discovered cleaning solution! I found out about it on Pinterest. I have espoused my love of Pinterest here in the past, however, I must admit that I was more than a little skeptical about this one. It was touted as a wonderful cleaner, esp. for soap scum. And, let me tell you, I have one of those crappy plastic showers that just seems to grow soap scum. The only way to get it passably clean is to use stuff that would practically melt the plastic and cause the hairs of your esophagus to burn off. But not now! Because this shit?!? WORKS!! And all it is is a mix of regular blue Dawn dish detergent and white vinegar. That is all! But it is fabulous. They call it Tub & Shower Magic. And IT. IS. MAGIC. And cheap. I had some Dawn I scored for $.50 and a $.89 bottle of white vinegar from the Publix so I though W.T.H?? Best decision ever. The only downside is your shower may smell slightly like a pickle factory.

I am currently reading The Hunger Games and loving it. I know these books have been out for quite a while, and I haven't avoided them because I had any real problem with them, but they just didn't show up on my radar. In part, because my TBR pile is so ridiculous that it has to be a special book to get in the TBR line. But in a short period of time, three people whose opinions I respect (my sis, a friend and a fellow blogger) all mentioned how they had read this book and how much they enjoyed it. AND since the movie is coming out in March, I thought if I was ever going to read it, now was the time. I am not that far into the book, but I am already hooked. My sis and I have already made plans to see the movie. 

I hope you have enjoyed my Three Things. I think I covered a good variety. :) I hope you all have a great week, and I will try to be back sooner rather than later. Smooches, B.

2 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Good 3 things. Especially your necklace.

My 3 things?
1.That skillet lasagna recipe that I changed to a Mexican skillet lasagna.

2. The 9 week old kitten who became a bleeping toddler this weekend. She's into EVERYTHING but the love and snuggles are worth it.

3.My new Kindle cover that I ordered at a Thirty One party. Black and White Paisley print and 2 extra pockets. One will fit my iPod and one will fit the cord.

Bo said...

I need to try making that cleaner...I heard from a friend there is a good laundry detergent on pinterest too.