Thursday, December 08, 2011

The 12 Days of Williams Sonoma

Those of you who have been visiting bunnygoround for a while know that I am a big 'ol fan of Williams-Sonoma. Yep. Bunny loves her some W-S. And each year I post my top favorites for the holiday season from the Williams-Sonoma holiday catalog here for those of you who might have a little foodie in you to drool over. Or, if you feel so inclined, to purchase as a lovely gift for your favorite blogger. All are pretty much over-the-top luxuries, so I didn't bother to post the prices, but here are my top twelve picks for 2011, in no order. Enjoy!

The Breville mini-pie maker. This appliance has to be the most frivolous thing I may have ever desired, but I wants it. I can just see making all kinds of little quiches, pies and other yumminess.

Beehive Cheese and Salami collection. Just add a nice red wine. Yum.

Blackberry Farm Signature Food Collection. Biscuit mix, apple butter, preserves, pickles, and honey, oh, my!

The splurge....a RED TARTAN CASHMERE throw. Shut the front door. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Dipping oil assortment. I love hot, crusty bread and would love to sample all of these with a nice loaf of bread. And a couple of good craft beers.

A 5-inch Wustof Santoku knife. I have the 7-inch and love it. Use it almost every day. Really would love the shorter one.

I need a new apron and I love this red tartan apron. I pretty much love red tartan anything. LOVE.

Chocolate-flavored olive oil. This oil sounds interesting. I would love to give it a try.

Devil's Food Cake + glass of ice cold milk + Christmas Eve = Best night ever.

Six months of coffee from Equator Coffee. Two bags a month. Awesome.

 
Le Creuset Stoneware Covered Rectangular Baker. I love my Le Creuset bakeware and a covered dish would be so helpful for those casseroles that require covering. Because I always run out of tin foil at the wrong times.

I love soup in cold weather and I think I would like this book. A lot.

Hope Santa brings all of you everything you want. Merry, merry, happy, happy, joy, joy!

8 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Droooooool. Now I want the tartan throw and apron too.

bunny said...

JOTE, as I said, I pretty much love red tartan anything. LOVE IT.

Bo said...

oh I want one of those pie makers too.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Did you see the price of that cake???!!!

I was in W-S last week and lovingly ran my hands over that pie maker.

bunny said...

Bo and LMSS, there is a W-S outlet about 10 miles from my house...if I see that pie maker there for a steal, I will nab us all one! I was on sale around Thanksgiving for $99...that is the cheapest I have seen it so far. And, yes, LMSS, I saw the price of the cake. For that price, it better be like a fabulous religious AND sexual experience rolled into one! lol

Bo said...

Thanks for letting me know you tried the chicken tet. Glad you liked it...btw I just wanted to let you know I saw a similar pie maker at target...actually it looked exactly the same except it wasn't stainless...I think it was $25.

bunny said...

Thanks, Bo...I will check that out. Going to blog about the chicken tet...it was delish!

KP said...

nice stuff!