- Bleh. I am O.V.E.R. this sinus infection. I need to schedule me an appointment to go see the allergist but I am deathly afraid he is going to say that I am allergic to dogs, wheat, pork and dairy. Then my life will not be worth living. Because I cannot live without my babies, beer, bread, bacon and butter.
- I was being all smart (I thought) and ordered some jewelry wholesale for the upcoming female birthdays in my family. See, since the hubs works retail, he has connections at the ATL apparel mart. Well, the order came in today and wouldn't you just fucking know it but one set was missing earrings, one this, one that. Seriously. So much for planning ahead and trying to be smart.
- Oh, yeah, and I HAVE NOT HAD A DRINK all week because I am sick. And of all weeks to be stone cold sober. BIG event at work next Monday...our biggest fundraiser of the year. And I love my boss but he drives me crazy before events. Cuckoo. Batty. Insane. And booze is the only way I can deal.
- Have you seen the new Gaga video?? It is so fucked up, it's not even funny. But the song?? The song is great. And I swear if I did not know it was Gaga, I would think it was the latest country chanteuse du jour. And it really showcases her voice. I mean, she is a great singer, but she is becoming a caricature of herself at this point. Its sorta sad when you have to outweird your own weirdness. I will say, as well, that the riff in this song harkens Shania Twain's Honey, I'm Home. Anyway, here's the video. Avert your eyes and just listen. Trust me.
- In other news, I have a new notion to go ginger for the colder months. Yes, I am thinking about dying my curly locks dark auburn a la Emma Stone:
- Finally, since I did not have booze this week, I had to have Puppy Intervention.
Well, peeps, my meds are wearing thin and I am starting to hack up a lung, so I am off for some good drugs and a good night's sleep. Later taters! B.