Peeps, I have been trying to blog all day, but life has just gotten in the way. Behold:
- Up early, cook biscuits and gravy for my honey.
- Go to Sam's to purchase supplies for dinner guest tonight. And ten heads of romaine.
- Go to Walmart and buy lotion, cold meds, yogurt and other "necessities."
- Starts to flurry. Yes, flurry. So I get the Hell out of dodgy Walmart.
- Go home. Unload Sam's. Unload Walmart. Fix lunch. Eat lunch.
- Start washing clothes. And cleaning house. Which is a train wreck. Watch flurries.
- Start cooking for dinner guests. On new stove! After taking shower. Finally.
- Have dinner guests. Eat dinner. Socialize.
- Clean up after dinner guests. And clean some more. Watch flurries. Drink remainder of cocktails in shaker.
So, anyway, it has been a long day and I am pooped but I promise to blog tomorrow night. Promise. If the electricity doesn't go out in the blizzard. Ha.