Friday, October 22, 2010

Current Addictions

I haven't done one of these posts in a while, so I thought I would give it a whirl. Enjoy the randomness of the things I currently enjoying.

 
Ricotta Salata, a wonderful cheese I want to use in more recipes. Haven't heard of it? Me neither until about a month ago. Here's some info I found online about this amazing cheese: Ricotta Salata is one of Italy's most unusual and least understood sheep's milk cheeses. The milk curds and whey used to make this cheese are pressed and dried even before the cheese is aged, giving this pure white cheese a dense but slightly spongy texture and a salty, milky flavor, like a dry Italian feta. Must investigate more recipes.


 
My new stemless wine glasses I bought at Walmart. Yes. Walmart. Because they were $5 and I have wanted some forever and for $5 I will try just about anything. I am drinking out of one RIGHT NOW. And the wine tastes fine.


 Lay's Kettle Crack chips. Which, BTW, are BOGO this week at the Publix. But ONLY THE PEPPER ones! I loves these totes. Sweet Baby Jesus, that pepper is SO good! I think I will go eat some now. I think Kettle Crack chips and cheap Riesling would pair in a lovely way, no??


Those mother-effin' cupcakes from that local bakery I waxed on about earlier. Hot damn, these things are addictive. Like crack cupcakes. Do you see a pattern here of crackness? I'm just sayin'.



This damn Olay eye roller thingy. I won't say it's the best eye moisturizer I've ever used, but I love the cool, tingly sensation when I use it and rolling it around under my eye. I do think it makes me less puffy, esp. after a night of drinking cheap wine and eating crack chips.

Okay, I've been very upfront about my liquid creamer addiction for a while. And I am lovin' the fact that all the "seasonal" flavors are coming out now. Pumpkin Spice. Sugar & Spice. Gingerbread. Really, they are the only damn reason I drink coffee.

And, of course, with the seasonal creamer comes the seasonal coffees! Hellz, yes, bitches! 
And I lurves me some DD coffees!

This song. Is so beautiful. Enjoy.

Hope you all are well and enjoying life. Kisses & Hugs, B.


4 comments:

Jeff said...

Bunny your food addiction has turned me an enabler for real. I'm no longer white bread and pork and beans. The other night I make GUMBO!!!! What the F***?!

bunny said...

Oh, Jeff, I say if you are going to be fat, be fat AND happy! Eat good food, drink good drink. I am so happy I have been a positive influence on your life! ;)

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I have a serious chip addiction. Especially Kettle Crack. I am limiting myself to 1 bag a month.

That coffee creamer? Not so much. Isn't it made with oil? I used it once a saw an oil slick on top of my cup of coffee.

Duunnnnkinnnn Doooooonuts. We brew a pot every morning. Did you know that on Cape Cod there are so many DD shops, that's how you give people directions to your house!

I'm not commenting on your Crack Cupcakes. I'm sitting here pretending my almost sugar-free pumpkin cheesecake is as good as a chocolate cupcake.

Jen on the Edge said...

And now I want a cupcake. Damn.