Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Song: Retro in the Metro

My bloggy bud Jen over at Jen on the Edge has been having a Retro 80s music week this week. Her post Friday inspired me to do my own retro song this Saturday. In fact, I just ripped this one off from her because it is a perfectly awesome summer song: Head Over Heels by the Go-Go's.



Go ahead. I dare you to listen to it and not bop some part of your bod. This song, by far, was my favorite Go-Go's song. I thought Belinda Carlisle looked simply divine in this video. The hair. The huge earrings. The Flashdance-inspired sweatshirt. The leggings. I wanted to be her best friend and hang with the band. Because they, like, totally rocked. To the max. Enjoy and I'll be back later in the weekend. B.

3 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

LOVE this song!

XO, Jen (Currently in Quebec City!)

robertga99 said...

I heart the Go-Go's!
This is a great tune!

bunny said...

JOTE and Bobs, It does rock. Much better than most of the crapola out there today.