Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Song: Guess Who I Am Seeing Tonight?

This song remains one of the sexiest and most sensual songs I've ever heard. Feelings which are only reinforced by this video. And I will be seeing Mr. Isaak tonight. Yeah baby.



But, wait. It gets better. Opening for Mr. Isaak is another fave: Mr. Marc Broussard. Look up definition for "blue-eyed soul" and there will be his pic. His first album, Carencro, blew. me. away. Every song is great. This video is for his first BIG song, which is still as awesome as the day it was released. As they say, he can flat out sing.



Needless to say, I am SO SO SO glad I have recovered enough to go tonight. Terribly excited for this double-header.Hope you are having a great weekend. Bunny

2 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

We are huge Marc Broussard fans.

If you like blue-eyed soul, do you like kenny Wayne Shepherd?

http://www.kennywayneshepherd.net/

bunny said...

Marc is SO good. SO good.

Nope to KWS. Maybe too rock-y for me.