Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day Holla

Whoa. Wow. Okay. Lord, please just deliver me to November. Please. Until then, here's what's going on here at Casa Bunny, the abbreviated version.

First, we've been enjoying lots of salad here at Casa Bunny. Big salad. Bread salad. This yummy steak salad.

Just romaine tossed with blue cheese, olive oil and white balsamic vinegar. Topped with perfectly cooked think sliced steak and carmelized Vidalia onion. Divine. And back to that bread salad.

Up close bread salad. Real pepperoni and fresh cukes and tomatoes. And toasted rosemary foccacia. I just love this stuff. Love.

And my veggie garden is start to really put out. Like a slutty little girl. Pickling cukes. Regular cukes. And that tomato? My FIRST Cherokee purple. My cherry tomatoes are just out. of. control. Bending over on themselves. However, my Romas are looking a little crappy. And all those heirlooms I bought? I had to rip out about six of them because they just looked shitty. NO. MORE. HEIRLOOMS. At least from that same lady. Bad maters. Bad.

And one more funny Charlie photo. Here he is showing everyone is double-jointedness and his freshly trimmed peen. Yes, we had a mini-groom for Charlie last Friday and they trimmed the hair around his penis. What's that all about? It looks so weird now.

Really, peeps, I am just trying to keep it between the rails. The next several months at work are going to be C.R.A.Z.Y. busy. At least I will be so busy, I won't remember how freakin' hot it is. But I may also not remember to do important things. Like water the garden. Or feed myself. Wait. Is that a bad thing? Lots of big plans this weekend so I will be back soon with details. XO, Bun.

No comments: