Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump Day Holla: Randomness

  • I forgot in my last post to mention the mayo at FLIP....it was homemade smoothness and SMOKED. Yes! Smoked mayo. I have never been one for dipping my fries in mayo, but I could have dipped just about anything in this spread. Cracktastic.
  • I bought this the other day and it has me longing for the beach:
In the winter, I like things that smell warm and spicy. In the summer, I like things that smell fresh and clean. This simply reminds me of a pina colada. And that's never a bad thing, right??
  • Someone please stop me before I buy Charlie another toy. Please.
  • I really, really, really need to get my spare bedroom cleaned up and my summer clothes out. Though it has turned remarkably chilly here this week.
  • This version of Bad Romance rocks:   


Have a good one peeps! Be back soon! B.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Ladys and gentlemen, we finally have video evidence of the elusive drag queen boot camp. Go miss pink Mickey Mouse Tee thang!

Jen on the Edge said...

I can't tell you how many times I've watched that video since I first saw it two days ago. There's another one of the same guys on YouTube and you can get a better look at their dance moves.

bunny said...

Jeff, so I guess the "recruitment" propaganda is true....

JOTE, I TOTALLY stole that from your FB pages...it's awesome!

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I am IN LOVE with the Lemon Vanilla. I plan to spend the summer smelling like a Lemon Meringue Pie. I am also contemplating quitting my high anxiety job at the Shower Gel Store, but that's a long story.

robertga99 said...

Mmmmm, pina colada! In the form of a drink or body lotion, it doesn't matter. Bring it on! love it

bunny said...

LMSS, I understand. All of it.

Bobs, go get you some, boy.