Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump Day Holla: I Am So 'Effin Tired....

1) of my poorly mannered older dogs mistreating Charlie--they need to get over their bitchy little selves.
2) of taking Charlie outside to poop, him walking around for 15 minutes, then him coming back inside and pooping.
3) of stupid jack-ass people calling my work saying they have "the best dog in the world, a really great dog" but, oh yeah, I need to find a new home for it.
4) of feeling oh-so-bloated and fat.
5) of having worse acne than a 16-year-old.
6) of throwing together half-assed dinners.
7) of spending tons of money eating mostly mediocre food out.
8) of asshat men cheating on their wives and being stupid enough to think they will get away with it during this day and time of fame whores and cell phones with video cameras and texting.
9) of dumbass movies like "Saw 45" when "Date  Night" obviously proves that Americans want to see funny rom-coms.
10) of not having time to read.
11) of not having time to blog.
12) of being tired all. the. time.
13) of so-called "friends" trying to use my good nature....NOTE: I was born at night, but not last night. I know what you are doing and I ain't gonna buy what you're trying to sell me.

Can you tell it's Aunt Flo's week to visit?

10 comments:

robertga99 said...

Flo is a bitch! Thank God she doesn't visit me.

You need to tell S & P to back off my Goddog. I will kick their asses!

blackbird said...

Oh! A bad day! A rotten list.
Here's a hug.

Sonya said...

So how was Date Night?

Elisabeth said...

Oy. Here's to you finding a strong drink real soon. :)

Fannie said...

READING! How did something so pleasurable become a luxury time-wise? Sigh.

Bo said...

I know exactly how you feel!

bunny said...

Sonya, Date Night was GREAT! Highly recommend.

E., drinking will commence tomorrow night at 6:31 p.m.

Fannie, I don't know. Seriously.

Bo, I will be knocking at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow night. Have the Raspberry Sorbetinis ready. :)

bunny said...

Sonya, Date Night was GREAT! Highly recommend.

E., drinking will commence tomorrow night at 6:31 p.m.

Fannie, I don't know. Seriously.

Bo, I will be knocking at 6:30 p.m. tomorrow night. Have the Raspberry Sorbetinis ready. :)

Jeff said...

Rant on Barbie!! Tell them shitasses they can suck it!!!

bunny said...

Jeff, I luff you. Luff.