- This was the scene out our my bedroom window this morning. Ridiculous. And, yes, I just realized we still have a Christmas wreath on that fence.
- It has been super icy here--this morning the hubs fell and busted his inner lip while walking the girls. Poor hubs! It was deep and gross. I will do all a favor and not post a photo.
- People northward make fun of us, but we get ICE here. Lots of ice. And no one knows how to drive on it.
- And I am OVER OVER OVER this cold--it is 22-damn-degrees here. Scoff if you will, but that is freakin' cold for Georgia. And it hasn't gotten above freezing all week.
- And, no, I could never live in the North or Midwest, and, yes, if I did live in Fargo, I would just shoot myself. But I probably wouldn't bleed because my blood would be frozen.
Friday, January 08, 2010
Posted by bunny at 2:31 PM