Saturday, January 30, 2010

Award-Winning Bunny

This week I have been given not one, but two, blogging awards from friends. The first was from Bobs, over at his blog Bob Out. Bobs nominated me for (insert drumroll here):

The "rules" for Bob's award are as follows:

ONE: Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thank you, Bobs! You are the best BGFF a girl could have short of a gay plastic surgeon! (j/k)

TWO: Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Done! (see above)

THREE: Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Done! (see above)

FOUR: Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Ok, some of these will be a repeat, but here goes:
  1. I have a fear of clowns and little people. Let's not even discuss little people clowns.
  2. My current dream is to buy a farm in Virginia and raise goats and grow vegetables.
  3. I am not a big sweet eater.
  4. But my favorite sweet by far is ice cream.
  5. And I don't like peanut butter or mint in sweets.
  6. I have an abnormal fixation on lip products. 
  7. I own a truck and love it. I just wish it were bigger.
My second award was from my friend E. over at Babbette's Book Blog. She nominated me for:

 
Thanks, E.! Her award "rules" are as follows: I must answer the following questions with one word answers. 

Your Cell Phone? Hate
Your Hair? Mess
Your Mother? Supportive
Your Father? Hardworking
Your Favorite Food? Italian
Your Dream Last Night? Weird
Your Favorite Drink? Beer
Your Dream/Goal? Lottery (stole this from E.)
What Room Are You In? Office
Your Hobby? Cooking
Your Fear? Clowns
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Happy
Where Were You Last Night? Couch
Something That You Aren't? Serene
Muffins? Chocolate
Wish List Item? Vacation
Where Did You Grow Up? Georgia
Last Thing You Did? Taxes
What Are You Wearing? Warm
Your TV? Movies
Your Pets? Dogters
Friends? Joy
Your Life? Better
Your Mood? Expectant
Missing Someone? Always
Vehicle? Truck
Something You Aren't Wearing? Jewelry
Your Favorite Store? Cooking
Your Favorite Color? Orange
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Yesterday
Your Best Friend? Mr. Martha
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Internet
Facebook? Unfortunately
Favorite Place To Eat? Home

And, finally, both asked me to nominate other bloggers for the awards. Well, since both of them nominated me, I cannot nominate them, but here are a few blogger folks I have been following for a while who I think are sorta coolio:

say la vee: classy and sublime
cooking for assholes: funny and irreverent
daily beer review: need I say more?
social primer: because good manners are a sadly lacking these days
jen on the edge: love her gardening posts

So that's all. It's cold, wet and icy here today and I am off to make dinner (soup) and watch a movie with Mr. Martha. Tomorrow will be mental prep for the return to work Monday. Oy. Later taters! B.

2 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Congrats on your awards!

I think you should definitely buy a farm in Virginia. Say the word and I'll start looking in my neck of the woods!

(Actually, we should seriously talk about this, because I have an actual, realistic idea.)

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

What?? I get TWO awards??
Thanks Twinster. I'll get on my assignment ASAP.