Monday, December 28, 2009

And the Winner for the 2009 Favorites Contest Is.....

Elisabeth, who had a whole long list of stuff she loved in 2009. But that wasn't why she was picked. It was all Mr. Martha. I wrote down everyone's name who posted a favorite, in the order they posted, and assigned each person a number, also in order from "1." I asked Mr. Martha, who was in the kitchen pouring up his coffee and had not seen the list, to yell out a number from "1" through whatever and he yelled out Elisabeth's number. So there you go.

Congratulations, Elisabeth, and I will be sending you that e-certificate from Amazon later today. And thanks to everyone else who submitted a favorite, those who didn't but still comment, and those who just come and lurk. I appreciate you and hope that, occasionally, BGR brings a little joy, laugh or happiness into your life. Check back later today as I will be doing a longer post about random weekend stuff and such. Later! B.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Whoo Hoo! You can give Mr. Martha a big ole kissaroo for me! Now...which book shall I be ordering????

bunny said...

As I told the hubs, you winning is just paying it forward to the blogging world since I knew you would buy a book, read it, then blog your review! :)