Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Stress Test 1.0

Yo, peeps, I am tremendously a tiny bit stressed out with everything I need to get done this week. That will teach me to take a Monday off. I don't have time to do anything other than get my shit together and breathe in and out, so I will just focus on calming thoughts......


Oh, niiiice....feeling better already......


Oh, yes, that's what I am talking about...mmm....heavy weight lifting off my shoulders......


Ah! Total calm. (Ok, he raised my blood pressure, but in a different way.) So, you say, food, booze and sex can cure anything? Hellz yes! I say. And repeat as needed. Later, B.

5 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I don't know who that guy is. (Wanna slap me silly?)

bunny said...

LMSS, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Lickable, Bradly Cooper, formerly of Alias fame, most currently star of summer hit The Hangover. And Bunny's current celeb obsession.

Elisabeth said...

That's some pretty decent eye candy there...but he needs to shave his neck. Scruffy is fine, just not scruffy & lazy.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

What is Bradly? Like 24?
I'm old enough to be his mother.

bunny said...

E., I don't care if he's scruffy and lazy...I am willing to risk the burn.

LMSS, I think he's in his 30's...legal. Very legal. Come to mama! ;)