- Something is up--AGAIN--with my analytics. I "reinstalled" the code last night, but the damn thing is saying I had NO visitors for like 10 days, to which I say bull and shit because I have had comments. I mean, don't you have to VISIT to COMMENT? Seriously, Google. Get your shit together with the analytics.
- I have to leave when I finish this post and go BACK to Office Max because I bought their crappy inkjet cartridges and my HP printer will not recognize them. In the cold rain. When I am trying to accomplish a pile of work. Which I need ink for. I am not happy.
- Can you tell Aunt Flo is about to come for a visit?
- It has been a crappola week so far--returning from vacay always is--but this one has been times 20.
- In an effort to numb the pain, I treated my hubs to dinner at the Monkey Barrel again last night. I say, if the ship's on fire and going down, all hands on deck to party! Damn skippy. Bobs joined us and great food and fun was had by all.
- I enjoyed two new beers at the Barrel. Beer #1: Sweetwater Brewery's Wet Dream. Oh yes. Apparently, the Barrel no longer offers Arrogant Bastard, but asking for a Wet Dream is almost as satisfying. And it was a good beer--a little hoppy for me, but a nice imperial red ale. Very drinkable with a pizza pie.
- For Beer #2, I enjoyed my beloved Rogue's Shakespere Stout. I don't know why I am into stouts and dark ales and porters all of a sudden, but it just seems right. This dark beauty has a nice, mellow chocolaty finish. Mmmm.
- Bobs ordered a mixed drink: The Jim Jones. I think it is grape vodka, raspberry liquor, cranberry juice and sweet & sour mix. Y'all, I ain't kiddin'--that shizz tasted just like grape Kool-Aid. Sick but yet fun.
- I had to turn on the heat today for the first time. It was 63 degrees in my house. And I was freezing ass cold. Still am.
- Tonight for dinner we are having soup because it is PERFECT soup weather. I am thinking corn chowder. I will report back.
- I made some awesome homemade banana bread the other day and wrote up my experience as a possible guest post on a cooking blog. If it makes it on, I will post the link later.
- Did I mention how really pissed I am that I have to leave the house again today? Yes. I am becoming a hermit.
- If I have to go out, maybe I should at least treat myself to a hot toddy--an Apple Cider at Starbucks. They are delish. And like 1000 calories, I am sure.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Posted by bunny at 2:39 PM