Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hump Day Holla

Today I am.....

.....frantically needing to finish up some work under deadline, but feeling not at all motivated. In fact, it is 10:30 a.m. and I am still in my pajamas. Blogging.

.....anxiously awaiting news about a potential opportunity which I will NOT discuss because I have that abnormal/irrational fear that if I talk about things before they happen, they won't happen.

.....thinking I might need to stop eating so many Fiber One products. Fiber maybe be good for your colon, but I think it has more of a love/hate relationship with mine. And today, fiber is being a hater. Yo.

.....needing to pick up the book sitting on my nightstand that I started two weeks ago and have not finished yet. I think I overdosed on reading during vacation. On the plus side, I have read 35 books this year and am on a personal goal to read at least 40 by the end of the year. If I could make it to 50, that would be cool, but I don't think that is going to happen unless I become a hermit. Oh, wait! I think I already am.

.....considering options for branding my freelance business--anyone have ideas? I keep coming up with great ideas, then realize when I Google the name that 227 other people have had the same bright idea. It sorta blows. And "Personable Chick with Skillz & Strong Work Ethic for Cheap" seems a little long. And very lame.

.....feeling every bit my age after attending my website design "continuing education" class (another way to say "computers for old people") last night. At least the instructor was older than me.

.....wishing I could be doing this right now....and be that content....and that flexible.


Time for a shower. B. is OUT!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

That Fiber One stuff is a good idea in theory, but OH. MY.