- I now have a neat, as in tidy, row of burn scars on my right hand between my pointer finger and thumb. Damn that 'effin oven rack. Oh, well, guess this means I can cross "hand model" off my list of career choices.
- I have been cleaning out my clothes closet today. If you call cleaning out "justifying why I need 15 black t-shirts and 3 boxes of clothes I wore 10 years and 50 pounds ago." Because I AM going to lose that 50 pounds. After all, I have lost it and found it several times already. Damn skippy.
- Have you read about that woman in Indonesia who birthed a 19+ pound baby? I have one word. "Motherfuck." Or "Ouch". Take your pick.
- I have been listening to Jason Mraz today. Jason Mraz rocks. Two folks danced to his songs last night on So You Think You Can Dance? (Shut up. I love that show. Seriously.) If you have never heard him, go download A Beautiful Mess. But the acoustic version. You will thank me later.
- I have been looking for clever new blogs and organizing my blog list. I am trying to come up with a manageable system. Yes, I know I am pathetic. And unemployed. So I have lots of time to be pathetic.
- For a very short while, I was considering starting another blog. Maybe two. You know, like a seperate book one. Or a separate cooking one. Then, I snapped out of it and said "Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. Hell-to-the-no!" I, mean, that's why I call it "bunnygoround," because it's just all sorta randomness up in here depending on the day. And my hormones.
- Speaking of hormones (stop reading here if you possess a penis), I think something may be up with my girly parts. Can you say "perimenopause?" Sigh.
- I have food thawing for dinner, but all I really want to do is go out. It's not even that I want anything specific or don't feel like cooking. I just really want to go out. I don't know why because it will require putting on makeup. And nice clothes. But I just want to GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE.
- It's 5:30 now. That means it's cocktail hour. Be right back. While I am gone--wine or beer? Discuss amongst yourselves.
- So you can sleep tonight, I went with wine. Pinot grigio. Not my fave, but I opened a bottle the other day for a recipe and who am I to let good wine go to waste?
- The other day I was talking to my sis on her car phone. My nephews said "Who's that?" And I yelled out "Your favorite aunt!" To which they immediately replied, "Oh, Bunny!" I love that. And, I am NOT their only aunt, for those of you assholes who ask.
- I think the hubs and I should go tubing this weekend. Lord knows, with all the rain, the river will be raging. Fun times.
- Dayum. I guess I did have 13 things to say. Really, though, who the hell am I kiddin'? I could talk the bark off a tree. Thanks, Daddy-o, for giving me the gene of conversation. Have a good one, peeps! B is OUT!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
The Thursday Thirteen is a meme-of-sorts that is circling the blogsphere, so seeing as I am out of other ideas, I thought I would try it today. Holy hell, this week has been so boring I'm not sure I have 13 things to talk about. Let's see.
Posted by bunny at 5:14 PM