Sunday, August 16, 2009

Randomness. That's All I Gots.

  • Yesterday, I did a whole bunch of nothin'. All I can say is I needed a mental break after last week. Plus, I was up late Friday attending a fundraising event for the local non-profit I support, and, y'all, I have found I am just too damn old to be up past midnight. Sigh. It blows to feel your age.
  • HO. LY. SHIT. Look at what I gots out of the garden yesterday morning. I am seriously up to my eyeballs in 'maters and cukes. BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING. Not. OK?
  • I am, however, making anything and everything I can that uses either one of these vegetables. Last night, I again made cuke soup. I think I have the recipe almost perfected. I reckon I better writes it down at some point. And immersion blenders? Rock. Get you one. Seriously. Does everything a big blender can but with less storage space and easier cleaning. Word.
  • I also made bread salad again. Yes, I know you may be tired of seeing this, but I am not tired of eating it. And, really, can you ever get tired of gazing on such scrumptiousness? This has been THE summer dish at Casa Bunny. It may be the PERFECT summer dish. What's not to love, I say? No cooking, fresh, yummy.
  • A co-worker of the hubs drew this lovely print of the girls. From a photo.
  • I likes it. Pepsi's eyes are a little wonky, but overall, it is quite nice. Quite nice.
  • And this? This I NEVER gets tired of. It always makes me smile.
  • I hate Bobs. He planted Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers in my head yesterday, and I cannot get. it. the. eff. out. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!
  • Hope you are having a good weekend, peeps! Check you later! B.

3 comments:

Bobs said...

S A T U R D A Y night!
S A T U R D A Y night!
S A T U R D A Y night!
S A T U R D A Y night!
Gonna keep on dancin' to the
rock and roll
a Saturday night, Saturday night
Dancin' to the rhythm in our
heart and soul
a Saturday Night, Saturday night
IIII I just can't wait,
III I got a date

bunny said...

You SUCK, Bobs. And not in a good way.

Elisabeth said...

Love the picture of the girls! I may need your cucumber soup recipe... I was not happy with mine. Is the recipe book still on? Is it going to be a "Bunny & Babs" project?