Yes, peeps, this is what it has come to. Life at Casa Bunny is such a snooze-fest this week that I had to make up a stupid list of stupid shizz just to entertain. I really didn't think you or the Bun could handle another "I am working, I am looking for work and I am searching for freelance work" post. So, here is my Ten Things for Thursday:
1. The bra I have on is eating me alive. Seriously. I think I may throw it in the trash when I take it off later. You would think after all these years, someone, somewhere, could design a boob trap that is supportive AND comfortable. (And, yes, I know I am well-endowed, but this makes the search WORSE. Trust me.)
2. I cleaned a bunch of fuzzy produce out of the fridge today and it made me feel so wasteful. However, at least I can now throw the fuzzy produce on the compost pile so it can go back into the ground. I was especially pissed to throw away almost a whole container of strawberries. Sigh.
3. I am glad I did not have to eat another pork meal tonight. The BBQ leftovers from surprise b-day were good and all, but I was over it. I don't do leftovers well.
4. I wonder if the couple behind me in line at Sams today were having a party or just drunks. They have FIVE SUITCASES of Miller Lite. First, that shizz is just nasty. Second, where do you store all that--a second fridge?
5. I spent part of the day with Bobs yesterday, hanging out at his townhouse complex pool. It didn't cost me shizz and I don't feel a bit bad about it. I finally realized, probably a little too late, that I should ENJOY a little of this time off, even if I didn't choose it. After all, Bun has been working for 25 YEARS without a lengthy sabbatical. That's a long damn time. And I have that many more to work probably. So, yeah. I'm going take a little time out of searching and working from here on out to have a little fun.
6. That said, I am making a list of more low cost, high fun things I can be doing until I get a job. Any ideas??
7. My face is so broken out, I look like a sad, hormonal teen. Acne at 40? SUCKS. HARD.
8. I made a great meal tonight, and it was all cooked in the microwave. London broil (from Sams), Simply Potato garlic mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Easy-peasy and on the table in 15. There is really no reason people cannot have a good dinner every night. Word.
9. I haven't had a beer all week. Or a cocktail. No shizz.
10. I have been sleeping so great the past few night--deep and dreamless and long. And I have no clue why.
Well, the hubs is taking me for ice cream with my last b-day coupon (buy a cone, get a cone free at Brusters). Hopefully, the weekend will be a tad more exciting. Be back soon! B