Sunday, March 29, 2009

Touching Bases

I used to have a friend who said that--touching bases. I never corrected him because I found it endearing and sorta true--after all, most of us have more than one iron in the fire at any given time, so there probably are multiple bases to touch, right??

Anywho, peeps, I totally HATE this computer stuff. It's been a month now, has it? I miss blogging, I miss my music...it's just too hard to do it on this remote computer. I have a computer tech coming tomorrow and I PRAY he will have me up and going by the time he leaves. I got my computer back on Monday, however, I ran into issues right away trying to get everything back on. It's very frustrating.

So, as far as me, it's been a lot of the same ol', same ol'. I have read a couple of books, continue to work on the house, continue to cook awesome culinary creations. Yesterday, I cooked a big ol' pork roast and made BBQ and the 'rents came for dinner. Today, I am making the W-S Italian pot roast again. YUMS! There will be lots of catching up to do when I am back in full swing, however, I don't think I will be able to go all the way back. I promise to send a note to everyone when bunnygoround is "up and running" normally again. In the meantime, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
Love, B

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Glad to have you back! Look forward to getting you back fulltime!

And yes, the copy of Perfect Match I have has your mom's sticker in it!