Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PEACHTREE WINDOWS & DOORS SUCKS A$$

So, I guess you know now we DID NOT receive our windows as promised today. Oh, peeps, it's bad. It's one big 'ol Charlie Foxtrot of Madness (that would be Cluster F**k for those of you who don't speak sailor). I won't go into all the details, but the promised windows didn't come, then we found out that the replacement windows that were ordered were the wrong size. Yes. Measured by Peachtree and the WRONG SIZE. How the hell did THAT happen? So, I lost my shizz and ripped some manager a new one. So who the 'eff KNOWS when we are getting our new replacement windows?? But we did get four. Here THEY are:









The four SMALLEST ones came. But they look nice. If we could just get the one that fits in the BIG GAPING HOLE in the front of the room (which was promised to be here today, yeah, right) then AT LEAST we could progress with the room. Oh, did I tell you PEACHTREE WINDOWS AND DOORS HAS SHITTY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUCKS A$$???? Good.

So here is our stained deck B&A. Here's BEFORE--nice, clean wood:


Here's AFTER--stained same as our cedar siding and window trim:


Oh, yeah, and none of you slackers commented on my 100th post. Seriously, don't I brighten your day and provide some entertainment? At the very least, I make you feel better about your life, right?? So, if you want to make it up to me and make me feel better about my life and windows or just get an early start on Christmas, here's a list of things on my wish list:


W├╝sthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Santoku Set with Sharpener, $129.95, Williams-Sonoma. Precision forged in Germany of stain-resistant high-carbon steel, the blades follow the traditional santoku design. The Japanese word santoku is translated as “three benefits,” a reference to the knife’s fine mincing, slicing and dicing capabilities. The set includes a handheld sharpener designed especially for the special angle of a santoku knife’s double-beveled blade.


Elsa Peretti Pearls by the Yard Bracelet, 8-inch, $250, Tiffany & Co. Bracelet of cultured freshwater pearls in sterling silver. Scattered along a delicate chain, pearls are sleek treasures harboring luminescence in their round profiles.


Sony 32" Class Bravia LCD HDTV with Digital Tuner, $637, Walmart.


Bobbi Brown Artist Lip Palette, $200, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The ultimate Bobbi Brown collector’s palette. Tailor-made for lipstick aficionados, this new palette for lips includes a Retractable Lip Brush and is filled with 42 lipstick shades in three different formulas.


Artisanal Three Months of Cheeses, $199, Williams-Sonoma. Made by artisans who preserve hands-on cheesemaking traditions, these cheeses are produced in small quantities using only milk from family-owned herds of free-ranging cows, sheep and goats. You’ll receive three outstanding cheeses each month, along with pertinent details and wine-pairing suggestions.


Paloma Picasso Tenderness Heart Ring, Size 9, $200, Tiffany & Co. Heart ring sterling silver symbolizing friendship and happiness.


Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan, $39, Williams-Sonoma. A popular pan for preparing traditional Danish ebelskiver, the light, puffy pancakes filled with jam, curd, fruit or cheese.

See, lots of price points for everyone! Let me know if you need a shipping address.

So, here is the bright spot to my day (after my ass-chewing phone call with the Peachtree manager):


"Screw the stinkin' windows, mama. I'm cute! That's all that matters."

So, no extras tonight because I haven't started dinner yet and, well, I'm just not in the mood. Maybe I will do a Hump Day Holla tomorrow and an update on how much PEACHTREE WINDOWS AND DOORS SUCK!
Love,
the Bunny

2 comments:

Elisabeth7291 said...

So, should I send the link to your blog to all my former cohorts?

bunny said...

Probably not. I may be verging on slander or libel or one or both of those then. Sigh, though, sigh. WAIT until the update tonight--it's even better today!