Monday, September 15, 2008

Keeping it short, Keeping it reals

Well, I meant to do this earlier but the night got away from me and, here it is, almost 11 p.m. Anyway, I just wanted to post this pic 'cause great headway was made on the house today:


We are subfloored and (mostly) framed! YEAH! I have more photos but didn't have the time to shrink them all but I is SO excited. Mr. Mike is 'da bomb!

Anywho, it was an uneventful Sunday--we spent the majority of the day taking the wallpaper off the walls in the kitchen and I worked a little last night. This morning, I did an early morning run to Sam's, then work, work, work. SO exciting.

The hubs worked tonight and I made chicken fajitas with Mojo sauce but, I tell ya, cooking isn't any fun unless you have someone to cook for. If I was single, I think I would weigh 100 pounds. Ok, a lot less anyway. All I would eat is PBJ and cereal.

So that's all for now. I will try to do a longer, more exciting post on Hump Day. Be good!

No comments: