Saturday, August 02, 2008

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, PEPSI

In a case of serious neglect, I forgot to mention that Thursday was Pepsi's 10th birthday! That's 8 years of living in the lap of luxury with us (we don't think about the first 2 years when she was somebody's breeding bee-yotch) and 70 years young.

As I said, Peppy often gets overshadowed by the other one, so what do we do? Go off all day then Mom goes to see George rather than celebrating. I think we will have a belated celebration this weekend. Anyway, here is a pictoral tribute to the Pepster:


Relaxed and resting while waiting for Mom and Dad to come to bed.


Playfully excited while Mom rubs her tums.


Classic Pepsi in repose. Somber yet sweet.


Looking heavenward because she is an angel. Or silently pleading to the Lord "please make this crazy woman stop putting that bright flashy thing in my face or I'm gonna bite her."

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEPSI-PEPPY-PEPSTER! WE LOVES YOU!

No comments: