Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Free for All

HEY, HEY, HEY PEEPS! Tonight I am coming at ya from Casa Sis. We are co-hosting a yard sale tomorrow. Since she lives in a posh neighborhood, I decided we ought to host at her abode. We both have been wondering tonight WHAT THE HELL WE WERE THINKING when we planned this several months ago.

Preparing for a yard sale is too much like work. Then you have to fight all the early-bird assholes who coming storming in when you are trying to set-up, yanking shit out of boxes. Damn, I am already getting annoyed!! In the end, I probably won't make enough money to cover the gas it took me to get down here and back since it is taking about $60 to fill up the truck these days.

Actually, when I planned this, I thought we would be farther along in the remodel process and I might have some furniture pieces for the sale. Alas, that is not the case. We considered selling our headboard and some other pieces but it would be my damn luck that we would not get the loan or some shayt like that and I would be without a place to sleep.

Anyway, I AM SO FREAKIN' GLAD this work week is OVER! It hasn't been a bundle of joy. I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing adults whine. If I wanted to placate whiny adults, I could have been a shrink. Seriously. SHUT THE 'EFF UP!!

By the way, check back later in the weekend--I gots a picture of my shaved kitty to post! I also have some good shots from the garden--everything is starting to bloom and it's so pretty.

So no extras tonight peeps--sorry. I had wings and beer for dinner anyway so there ain't a lot to tell there. No reading. No thought except I hope no mother 'effers cross me tomorrow or I may choke them with a Walmart bag. But music??? Hey, I've been singing "Little To Late" by JoJo. Sis has a rockin' iPod--who knew she liked Nickelback and Timbaland??? HA!

No comments: