Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Madness

This will be a short one folks. It has been a long, stressful Monday and, honestly, I am just trying to make it to the couch where I can watch our Netflix movie, which finally came today, while drinking a big ol' glass of wine. I was going to work on yet more freelance work tonight but my head is splitting like a melon right now so I think I will procrastinate until tomorrow night...

I took some more photos of the garden today to share. Here is our pond (look close and you can see a speck of orange which are our fish) and our Lady Bank's Rose (lovely, small yellow roses which we saw these Charleston a couple of years ago and I had to get one--they are SO pretty!).






I also think someone has been using my freshly mulched garden as a giant litter box. I ain't saying it is our cat, KK, because there are other wild ones prowling about, but it is irritating!

Anyway, other than that little bit of beauty, the rest of the day was work, remodel, blah, blah, blah. Did have a nice lunch out with an old work friend though! I just feel like I have so much to do and it is really stressing me out. So I better get to doing what I have to do right now and then I can relax a little tonight.

What I'm Cooking:
I almost couldn't be bothered to make dinner tonight but I did--veggie spaghetti which is coarsely chopped zucchini, squash, red onion, peppers and whatever else is in the fridge. I sauted the veggies in olive oil, spices and garlic and threw in some jar sauce (7 Herb Ragu is a favorite and the one I used) then served the sauce over Barilla Pasta Plus with crusty rolls. I was too blah to make a salad.

What I'm Listening To:
Nothing today of significance.

What I'm Reading:
Finished the chick lit book but it will probably be the weekend before I can even think about starting another book.

Later peeps!

No comments: