Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump Day Holla

What a boring day. I didn't bother to get up and exercise this morning because I had an early appointment to have my oil changed--whoo hoo! I know how to live on the edge. Of course, I got to flirt a little with the cute and well-mannered young men at my auto shop though I admit it breaks my heart a little when they call me "Mrs. Bunny." Sigh.

Work, work, work. More remodel drama back and forth with my builder and designer/architect. My house is a total mess and I am too full of ennui to do anything about it.

I did have a great evening though--drinks, Mexican and good conversation. Now it is an evening of reality tv--America's Top Model, Girlicious, Amerian Idol, the Democratic debates. Ha! Now that's a true dose of reality!

That's it--the sadness of my life!
Toodles!

No comments: